Parking Season Ticket - 5 mins walk

levets

Team supported
City
Apologies if this is a repeat post.
Parking Season Ticket £250… All first team games.

I walk past this car park if I’m parked up that end and noticed at the end of last season that they’d painted long white lines, suggesting they were going to stack cars in queues to make more space but that could possibly trap you in waiting for others. Unless they were for coaches.

I walk past this car park if I’m parked up that end and noticed at the end of last season that they’d painted long white lines, suggesting they were going to stack cars in queues to make more space but that could possibly trap you in waiting for others. Unless they were for coaches.
I park here all the time. Never had an issue getting blocked in, but I tend to take time getting back anyway.

Yeah, I just noticed the line markings at the last but one home game and thought if they were for stacking cars it would be a nightmare getting out. Perhaps they have a system.
They do have system
70 minute leavers Lane 1
75 minute leavers Lane 2
80 minute leavers Lane 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.