Parklife 19.

yeseye

EARLY CROSS, CHANCE AT THE FAR POST,HINCHCLIFFE
Ive been working around Prestwich recently and i have noticed the early setting up of this gig and i was suprised at the volume of traffic management alone.
There must be half a million cones laid out in the vicinity and no parking signs at the end of every street not to mention all the pedestrian barriers!
Anyway all i can hear is BOOM BOOM FUCKING BOOM, but i’m 8 or so miles away in sunny Droylsden ffs!
I wouldn’t like to be living across the road!

Ive been working around Prestwich recently and i have noticed the early setting up of this gig and i was suprised at the volume of traffic management alone.
There must be half a million cones laid out in the vicinity and no parking signs at the end of every street not to mention all the pedestrian barriers!
Anyway all i can hear is BOOM BOOM FUCKING BOOM, but i’m 8 or so miles away in sunny Droylsden ffs!

I have just picked my daughter up from there - she is 17. Thankfully she is like her dad and said she would rather stick pins in her eyes rather than stay another minute. Covered in mud.

my niece is there with half a dozen mates from uni, all dolled up to go on to a club afterwards......but apparently it's being held in a bog :)

and confirmed by WW as I typed, thanks

Just collected my 18 yr old daughter, covered in mud, freezing cold, legs aching, but says she had a great time.... Says she is staying until the end tomorrow night. It was bad enough trying to get to her tonight...it will be chaos tomorrow night, mass crowds, Bury Old Rd shut and dark....No wonder I'm going grey and feel worn out...

BOOM, BOOOM, BOOM, is that you Baldrick ?

Me and my Mrs went last night to noel Gallagher and it was like a bog already, only 25,000 went but apparently there's 70,000 going tonight.
We was leaving our hotel this morning and it was full of girls dressed in next to nothing going to parklife, I advised a couple of them to invest in a pair of wellies and a poncho as the fields are a bit muddy. They all looked at me as if to say fuckoff grandad.
I imagine they are all knee deep in mud and shit as I'm typing this and freezing cold but the possibility of some narcotics racing through their veins they probably can't feel it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.