Parklife

My daughter has just phoned us from parklife and one of her friends (male) has been stabbed in the neck after 2 groups of lads were kicking off , she is on her way home as her boyfriend has gone to pick her up.
Details are a bit sketchy at the minute but will get more info when she gets home but she did say there has been pockets of trouble all afternoon .
Can't get in touch with my other daughter but if you have kids at the festival try and contact them and make sure they are ok

RandomJ said:
CTID1988 said:
A festival for willyheads.

Sums it up perfectly.

[bigimg]http://i3.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article7232884.ece/alternates/s2197/parklife.jpg[/bigimg]

another generation said:
Popped into Wetherspoons in Midd for a coffee this morning, and was met with the sight of dozens of young folks wearing shorts and Wellington boots. Nice to see that the youth of today still has some sense attached to it.

Not sure if you were being serious or sarcastic, but wearing shorts in the rain whilst its 19 degrees outside is definitely the best option! Also having been to many wet festivals there's nothing worse than when your jeans get wet having to walk round in them all day. Shorts and wellies all day if it happens to be torrential rain at this time of year.

Just heard a report about stabbings etc on Radio manc.

They were shouting shit at 9am this morning through fuck off speakers. twats

Secondcity, Friend Within and Shadow Child. Not bad looking.
BpmQQoOCAAAYGMx.jpg

Still can't believe a mate of mine is doing this weekender a day before jetting off to Brazil for the World Cup. Fuck that comedown on a long haul flight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.