Parler

I joined GAB some time ago but after being on there a week or so I binned it because it was a bunch of Americans just verbally battering Jews, some of the stuff was obscene.

They are billed as a Conservative platforms where conservatives can exercise their free speech. Mainly battering Jews, Muslims, etc.

Pretty sure ‘Conservative platform’ and ‘free speech’ were big enough clues.

I would prefer the fascist cunts where I can see them, but as they have all moved to follow baggy knickers Hopkins I aint going to lose any sleep over the morons going there.

As long as they don't take Pyjama Paul Watson with them, the Bermondsey bedsit bedwetter is hilarious, totally fucked in the head.

Has anyone heard of this new Parler app? On the surface I liked the ‘cut of their jib’ as I’m all about freedom of speech on the internet and I hate the “cancel culture” on twitter etc. However I’ve heard it’s a bit of an echo chamber, anyone got any experience?
I've been trying to offload you to them for a while, but they're not biting, even on a free transfer ;)

On a serious note, it sounds like the world's worst social media platform.

It's a lie that it's any more pro free speech than twitter anyway. It has its own terms and conditions just like twitter does and it's already banning accounts.

On the plus side it seems to be a magnet for people determined to say things too appalling for normal reasoned people to want to engage with so if it gets them off twitter I'm all for it.

On the plus side, it must make the polices job identifying potential right wing extremists easier.

I'm on there, but haven't a clue, heavily weighted to US affairs. There was a surge of sign ups from the UK a few weeks ago

I think an awful lot - including a lot of Tory MP's - signed up as an answer to a Katie Hopkins message stating that was where she was going coz no-one else would have her vile posts - however what many of her sort have found by joining is that is actually is an echo chamber and they see no views being aired that they want to challenge plus when compared to the volume of posts on say twitter it shows them how much of a minority view they share.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.