Parler

No-one's allowed in there except for when the parish priest calls round. Best china and all that.

I joined GAB some time ago but after being on there a week or so I binned it because it was a bunch of Americans just verbally battering Jews, some of the stuff was obscene.

Has anyone heard of this new Parler app? On the surface I liked the ‘cut of their jib’ as I’m all about freedom of speech on the internet and I hate the “cancel culture” on twitter etc. However I’ve heard it’s a bit of an echo chamber, anyone got any experience?

Loads of republicans and right-wingers went there after Twitter decided to mark Trump's factually incorrect tweets as factually incorrect. So if you wanna go over there and read a lot of angry tweets from old white american blokes, then that's likely the place for you. Personally, politics aside, I can't even begin to comprehend how boring it must be. They're not exactly a fun bunch, the MAGA crowd. Just angry blokes with guns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.