Parties/meetups in London the night before the FA Cup Final?

SkyBlueAmerican

Team supported
Manchester City
Wondering if anything will be going on Friday night and where everyone is going to be.

Don't know if we'll end up congregating in one part of the city like in Istanbul last year; I know 1894 helped get everyone together.

Flying in from the US for this one, so it would be great to drink with some other City fans the night before.

(I saw the list of pubs we're assigned near Wembley for matchday but have seen nothing about anything going on Friday)

Wondering if anything will be going on Friday night and where everyone is going to be.

Don't know if we'll end up congregating in one part of the city like in Istanbul last year; I know 1894 helped get everyone together.

Flying in from the US for this one, so it would be great to drink with some other City fans the night before.

(I saw the list of pubs we're assigned near Wembley for matchday but have seen nothing about anything going on Friday)

Won’t be like Istanbul, people spread over the whole city and I’d guess 60% or more that’s going to the game will travel down Saturday unlike Istanbul.

Lot of people stay in Watford and the surrounding areas too as it’s cheaper and can be easier getting to Wembley than from Central London.

Won’t be like Istanbul, people spread over the whole city and I’d guess 60% or more that’s going to the game will travel down Saturday unlike Istanbul.

Lot of people stay in Watford and the surrounding areas too as it’s cheaper and can be easier getting to Wembley than from Central London.
Thanks for this. Yeah I didn't hear anything last year about anything organized happening in London but wondered if maybe it would be a bit different this time around since it's now the last match of the season.

Thanks for this. Yeah I didn't hear anything last year about anything organized happening in London but wondered if maybe it would be a bit different this time around since it's now the last match of the season.
Who are you travelling with & where are you staying?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.