Partner for Kompany - speculation

Kladze

Well, it's pretty clear that we need to buy a world class partner for Kompany in the summer.

Which world class centre-backs are available this summer, and who would you like to see partner Vincent next season?

[bigimg]http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/Comp_Matches/01/95/95/53/1959553_w2.jpg[/bigimg]

I rate Vertonghen but we won't buy him.
I really like the look of Inigo Martinez but he isn't the finished article yet and you could argue that is what we need! But he's young enough to be moulded and is Spanish and young.

Mangala clearly has the the physical attributes and the defensive qualities are there but need to be moulded. Could be the foil that Kompany needs?

Benatia is again an impressive defender but I just don't see us buying him.

After our publicised chase of Mangala I would be surprised if we don't buy him and the club are likely focussing all their efforts to get him and Fernando.

Indigo Martinez would be a great buy but we will never get him. We'd have a €25m fee agreed but Barca would sign him for €5m because that's the way it works in Spain.

Mangala will definitely be the priority, every half-decent reporter has said we're going back for him. But if we don't get him (PSG are selling Alex to Milan and will want a replacement...), I hope the club has some good alternatives in mind.

Benatia, a United target, has been amazing for Roma, but I think is right-footed whereas Mangala can use both feet. How good is Van Dijk at Celtic, who we keep getting linked with?

Vertonghen is on my blacklist after possibly handing the title to Chelsea with that suicide pass at weekend when Spurs had been doing OK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.