Partnerships

bondsman

I think the key to us winning our title again is maintaining partnerships throughout the team. I thought we were excellent today due to the way Zaba and Milner operated together, aguero and Dzeko played together, BArry and Yaya played together and importantly Vinny and Lescott these pairs just look right and make us balanced hardworking and very well organised. This for me is the key to us having that team mentality that made us so effective last year. I hope Aguero gets fit quick because we cannot be without him and yaya for too long consecutively. I know Nasty has done very well but today for me was proof that Vk and Lescott are the better more comfortable pairing I hope Mancini lets this 11 play as much as possible in the prem.

bondsman said:
I think the key to us winning our title again is maintaining partnerships throughout the team. I thought we were excellent today due to the way Zaba and Milner operated together, aguero and Dzeko played together, BArry and Yaya played together and importantly Vinny and Lescott these pairs just look right and make us balanced hardworking and very well organised. This for me is the key to us having that team mentality that made us so effective last year. I hope Aguero gets fit quick because we cannot be without him and yaya for too long consecutively. I know Nasty has done very well but today for me was proof that Vk and Lescott are the better more comfortable pairing I hope Mancini lets this 11 play as much as possible in the prem.

I agree with you on everything up until the Lescott partnership being the way forward. Steady there it nit everyday we play a team who park the bus in their own half. Nastastic has been the best centre back we have partnering Kompany but today if anything showed Vinny is back on form but it worries me a bit he is caught out of position when he joins the attack. Kudos to Lescott for taking one for the team when one Stoke player was loose to create a chance to score by picking up a yellow last time Milner received a red...I hope he stops doing that if he keeps getting caught

We seem to be losing important players at a vital time .... Yaya , Aguero , Nasri .... these are big name players , and i'm none too sure that we really have the quality in depth to get by without them , but time will tell.

For what it's worth it looks like Balotelli is about to return , but that hardly seems a bonus the way he's shaped this season , and it looks to me like we're gonna be relying on Tevez to up his game , especially over the coming month ......

i do agree that players playing in partnerships , or 'triangles' can be a big plus to any team .... i've just watched Van Persie and Hernandez run rings around Wigan on MOTD .... but we've got it all to do , and we really need to pull together , this is a vital month ,

black mamba said:
We seem to be losing important players at a vital time .... Yaya , Aguero , Nasri .... these are big name players , and i'm none too sure that we really have the quality in depth to get by without them , but time will tell.

For what it's worth it looks like Balotelli is about to return , but that hardly seems a bonus the way he's shaped this season , and it looks to me like we're gonna be relying on Tevez to up his game , especially over the coming month ......

i do agree that players playing in partnerships , or 'triangles' can be a big plus to any team .... i've just watched Van Persie and Hernandez run rings around Wigan on MOTD .... but we've got it all to do , and we really need to pull together , this is a vital month ,

Any random pairing from the Family Stand, man and boy, mum and daughter, who couldn't have run rings round the Wigan defence yesterday. Wigan had their one season in twenty five last season where they make a match of the Pie Eaters v MANUre fixture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.