Party Tickets Now Available *Update Uwe Confirms Attendance*

Re: Supporters' Party Tickets Now Available!

I knew demand was high, but no way in a million years did I expect to see people queuing in tents outside the ground.

blue_bird said:
We've set up a Paypal account

The email address is:

mancityparty@yahoo.co.uk

Tickets are £10

We will also be selling tickets in Mary D's over the next few home games and will be going to a number of supporters club branch meetings also.

If you are paying via Paypal please don't forget to leave your name, address and a contact telephone number.

Thanks.

two please nik x

de niro said:
blue_bird said:
We've set up a Paypal account

The email address is:

mancityparty@yahoo.co.uk

Tickets are £10

We will also be selling tickets in Mary D's over the next few home games and will be going to a number of supporters club branch meetings also.

If you are paying via Paypal please don't forget to leave your name, address and a contact telephone number.

Thanks.

two please nik x

I'll have some with me at Wolves tomorrow Bill so keep an eye out for me:-)

I would like two tickets please; but I think I may struggle using Paypal; I have only just learnt how to send a text. I am sure one of my kids can sort me out.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I would like two tickets please; but I think I may struggle using Paypal; I have only just learnt how to send a text. I am sure one of my kids can sort me out.

If you want me to use mine I gladly will. You can pay me on the night.

PM me if you still have problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.