Party Tickets Now Available *Update Uwe Confirms Attendance*

Re: Supporters' Party Tickets Now Available!

Just waiting for my uncle to drop his money off and then I can send it to you. I think there will be 10 of us now x

What's involved in these bluemoon party things then?

Are non members allowed as I am thinking of treating my brother to a night out as I only seem to head back up to manc for football these days.

What Time does it kick off?

hello said:
What's involved in these bluemoon party things then?

Are non members allowed as I am thinking of treating my brother to a night out as I only seem to head back up to manc for football these days.

What Time does it kick off?

Involves alot of pvc gimp masks and lube.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:35 pm --<br /><br />And I walk around with about 6 members on dog chains just because I CAN!

erm think I'll leave you to it then.

hello said:

haha dont be daft, nice food comedian and beer mate also a band. Well worth the money.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Hi Everyone,

This is Ifiwasarichfan's daughter, Katy, logging on to tell you he now has tickets for the party courtesy of my paypal account - seeing as he couldn't figure it out!

Don't let him get too drunk.

My interest in football ended when Jamie Redknapp married Louise and my chance had gone, but my dad assures me that City are about to take over the world!

My tickets have come thanks BlueBird and thanks again to Mackenzie for her kind offer.

Incidentally, my Daughter knows a bit more than she lets on; She does have a 4 year old Son running round shouting " Tevez Goal!" on a regular basis now.

ifiwasarichfan said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Hi Everyone,

This is Ifiwasarichfan's daughter, Katy, logging on to tell you he now has tickets for the party courtesy of my paypal account - seeing as he couldn't figure it out!

Don't let him get too drunk.

My interest in football ended when Jamie Redknapp married Louise and my chance had gone, but my dad assures me that City are about to take over the world!

My tickets have come thanks BlueBird and thanks again to Mackenzie for her kind offer.

Incidentally, my Daughter knows a bit more than she lets on; She does have a 4 year old Son running round shouting " Tevez Goal!" on a regular basis now.

No worries, glad they got there safely.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:33 pm --<br /><br />
hello said:

Hello hello. Scottyboi is pulling your plonker! The party isn't a Bluemoon do, its a party/charity fund raiser for City fans in general. We came up with the idea after people complained that City only had black tie events where the tickets cost £40 +. So we decided to have a bash for the 'normal' blue (if there is such a thing as a blue being normal!). Tickets are a tenner and for that you get entry and food. We got a live band (Monkey Harris), a dj, and our MC for the night is James Stannage. All proceeds are going straight to Jump Space which is Paul Lakes chosen charity. We're also expecting a number of ex players to attend but that's Lakeys job!

blue_bird said:
All proceeds are going straight to Jump Space which is Paul Lakes chosen charity. We're also expecting a number of ex players to attend but that's Lakeys job!
why not some current players too

i've heard they like to go out for a bit of a drink?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.