PASSION

citysid

Where was it today. no fight, was is all this playing the ball back then side ways, then back and finally getting it up front, our approach play is slow and laburious

That's my main beef with the performance today, no speed, no urgency, no passion. Where was the blood and thunder encounter we all wanted and are used to?

Can't say I noticed a lack of passion apart from the last 10 min when they could have pushed it more. We had long spells of controlled possession but just didn't have a cutting edge in attack, not seen many teams dominate the ball at the Swamp like we did and when the transfer window swings open and we've had a pre season to bed in the new signings.... exciting times ahead.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Can't say I noticed a lack of passion apart from the last 10 min when they could have pushed it more. We had long spells of controlled possession but just didn't have a cutting edge in attack, not seen many teams dominate the ball at the Swamp like we did and when the transfer window swings open and we've had a pre season to bed in the new signings.... exciting times ahead.

united were more than happy for us to pass it about in front of them

bizzbo said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

united were more than happy for us to pass it about in front of them

Well they aren't exactly well known for sitting back especially at home, we just need a world class finisher and we missed SWP's pace to cause them problems. We've played worse against that shower and won. Few good signings in Summer and the next derby will be closer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.