Passport fast track

So I ordered my new passport on the 01/04/22 at the time they said it would be 4-6 weeks. I am going on holiday (well supposedly on the 4th of June)

I've spent all week trying to book and emergency appointment at Liverpool, Glasgow, Durham basically wherever there is a passport office.

Been on hold for countless hours but nobody seems able to help.

I've not been away for 3 years so was really looking forward to it.

But if I don't hear anything today it looks like I'm not going.

I keep getting promised i'll get called back and emails confirming they're aware and they'll be in touch soon.

Anyone else been in a similar situation?

Applied for 4 all on the 1st of march ..1 arrived back in 10 days ...1 x 8 weeks....1 x 11 weeks and last one arrived today....most bizare thing is all 4 passports were sent to 4 seperate addresses up and down the UK...1 to Liverpool...1 to Newcastle...1 to Corby and 1 to peterbourgh....no wonder shits taking so long as everything is being processed in different locations

I did the same day passport renewal at Glasgow a few years back when I had to go away with work at short notice. They paid which was nice. It cost about £180, but you are guaranteed your passport in your hand when you leave.

I also know loads of people who have used the fast track 7 day service and had no problems with it.

I'd give them a ring and let them know you haven't received it just to be on the safe side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.