Password issues

Dial M 4 Mercer

Tried to buy tickets using iPad and iphone. Could not remember supporter no or password, and therefore when prompted, provided email address, and received a link to enter a new password, which I did in duplicate. When I then tried to use the new password, I was informed it was invalid.Have repeated the process on approximately half a dozen occasions with the same result. Eventually spoke to the ticket office after waiting one hour plus, only to be informed they could not figure out what the problem was, and asked me to send an email to supporter services at mancity@mancity.com. On doing so I received a generic response, stating a Service Co-ordinator would be in touch "within 5 working days". Needless to say nothing was heard within this period.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you in anticipation.

Tried to buy tickets using iPad and iphone. Could not remember supporter no or password, and therefore when prompted, provided email address, and received a link to enter a new password, which I did in duplicate. When I then tried to use the new password, I was informed it was invalid.Have repeated the process on approximately half a dozen occasions with the same result. Eventually spoke to the ticket office after waiting one hour plus, only to be informed they could not figure out what the problem was, and asked me to send an email to supporter services at mancity@mancity.com. On doing so I received a generic response, stating a Service Co-ordinator would be in touch "within 5 working days". Needless to say nothing was heard within this period.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you in anticipation.
Don’t use the app go via safari.if that does not work Check with supporter services that you don’t have duplicates that need deleting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.