Password Keeper/Encryptor

quiet_riot

Team supported
City
Anyone used one of these? Getting to the point where I have so many passwords I'm getting muddled,

Could do with a portable app I can stick on a pen drive and take with me, had a look at Last Pass and I don't think you can with that.

Any ideas/help appreciated.

Someone at work told me about this stuff. So, I'll be the thicky in the room, but does this mean all your passwords are held centrally?

I use LastPass. It is very good. Works on my iPhone and all browsers. Well worth the annual subscription.

Someone at work told me about this stuff. So, I'll be the thicky in the room, but does this mean all your passwords are held centrally?
Correct, you can have one main password which is remembered by all sites that are in your vault or the programme generates you a unique one and stores it. Click on the link mate it's all self explanatory

I was thinking 'what if I go to someone else's computer and have to log in to something, and suddenly I've no idea of my password?' - is that where the app comes in? Can I log into it and show a password in plain text?

I was thinking 'what if I go to someone else's computer and have to log in to something, and suddenly I've no idea of my password?' - is that where the app comes in? Can I log into it and show a password in plain text?
Download the app on your phone so you can log into it at any time either on or off line, there's a section on it where you can keep secure notes like passwords, usernames, bank details etc......you can basically save and secure anything you like?

It's free so d/load and have a play and see what you think, nothing to lose?

I was just about to renew mine but unless you want a handful of premium features, it's free on all devices now. Helps me remember the logins for all my usernames on here.

Pmsl ;-)

On a serious note going to give this a go today as i have so many logins and passwords now and im at the point where my security is crap because im using the same ones all the time because i cant remember them all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.