Past Managers you would have liked to see at City

Would have liked Joe Royle at the first time of asking.
Graham Sounded after Rangers sure he would have done better here than Liverpool.
Anyone except Alan Ball he had toured England proving at club after club what a hopeless manager he was. What was Lee thinking off ?

Graham Sounded after Rangers sure he would have done better here than Liverpool.
Anyone except Alan Ball he had toured England proving at club after club what a hopeless manager he was. What was Lee thinking off ?
Souness not Sounded bloody predictive text

Me too I wanted to smack him myself a few times watching that. Clough was a great character I wish he'd managed us but no way him and Swales would have got along.
He tried a couple of snide digs but Cloughie was way to good for him.

bQbGE8q.jpg

Still think Graham Taylor would have been an excellent fit for City
A second division manager at best. Despite favourable public opinion/memories, Taylor was not the most pleasant of characters - Couldn't handle big players and had too many 'favourites' to be able to manage a genuinely 'top' club. He believed the hype and thought he was a lot better than he was. He was found out with England.

city had some big named managers lined up only to turn us down after taking the job ? Brian Kidd would have been a great manager at city and had so many links to youth players at the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.