Pat Nevin picks David Silva as World Player of the Year

Nevin is a top bloke indeed Mad Eyed S creamer.

He’s always been able to think for himself - it was he who stuck up for Paul Canoville when the latter was getting racist abuse from their own so called fans at Chelsea.

Nevin has always called it without undue bias though he clearly has affection for the clubs he played for.

I heard him say he was dreading David Silva leaving City and saying it will be a very sad day back in the early weeks of the season.

Last edited:
That's his career as a pundit well and truly fucked then. He needs to get with the programme. No salad is the obvious one, closely followed by that Robertson lad.

I was just thinking whilst watching and listening to Nevin - the very reason you never see much of him on BBC tv! He has a truthful hymnsheet that doesn't meet the criteria the BBC lay down for such grave and important issues.

The question is would you swap Modric with Silva. I think I know what the majority would say.

Nevin is a too bloke indeed Mad Eyed S creamer.

He’s always been able to think for himself - it was he who stuck up for Paul Canoville when the latter was getting racist abuse from their own so called fans at Chelsea.

Nevin has always called it without undue bias though he clearly has affection for the clubs he played for.

I heard him say he was dreading David Silva leaving City and saying it will be a very sad day back in the early weeks of the season.

This is why The Mangler is hanging on. Pep is turning him into a clone of David Silva and Puskas. The only obstacle is that Eli is cutting up rough at being chopped off at the knees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.