Patrick Roberts | Sold to Sunderland

Just read he's the 3rd longest serving player with us after Fernandinho and Sterling!
He has played 54 minutes of football.

So we have sent 4 players to Troyes on loan, one has played 13 games, 1 has played twice, Sandler has played once and Roberts has played a few minutes. Something seriously wrong there.
Sandler was just to get away his contract is up. Metinho the Brazilian kid is injured, had shoulder surgery. Kabore is doin well though

Sandler was just to get away his contract is up. Metinho the Brazilian kid is injured, had shoulder surgery. Kabore is doin well though
Palmer Brown is there as well and has only 2 starts. Metinho is a Troyes signing, I think.
It just seems weird that players like Sandler and Roberts can't even get a start.
Sandler in particular was a player for the future.

Palmer Brown is there as well and has only 2 starts. Metinho is a Troyes signing, I think.
It just seems weird that players like Sandler and Roberts can't even get a start.
Sandler in particular was a player for the future.
Methino was supposed to be with kayky but his injury put him out of playing so no work permit.

I think they only moved those 2 last min, to get the wages off city’s book for the season tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.