Patrick Roberts starts for Celtic v Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaring Europe to Death

I've only really seen him play once (the youth team game at Monchengladbach)

Interesting to see how he copes with the mayhem this lunchtime.

Just trying to be helpful mate.

One of our highly rated players will be featuring on Sky Sports in a few minutes. He will probably get kicked to bits, so it might be a good test of character.
I'm just trying to find your where it's on. If it's only Sky then I'll catch a stream, but if it was Scottish council telly I'd get it on Freeway. I want to see how he gets on.

I've only really seen him play once (the youth team game at Monchengladbach)

Interesting to see how he copes with the mayhem this lunchtime.

Watched him a few times this season for Celtic and I think he looks a bloody good player. Fast, tricky, wonderful ball control and has a good shot on him. Nowhere near as lightweight as I initially thought. Hope he eventually gets a decent crack for us.

Roberts just absolutely skinned someone. He's the only player on the pitch that isn't interested in breaking legs. So he'll probably get subbed off. They don't like football in Scotland.

Roberts doesn't belong in this game, in a good way. He's not touched the ball many times, but when he does, he only looks to pass or move forward and will hold onto the ball until the right pass becomes available. Everyone else on the pitch is smashing the ball around like it's a hot potato. But as I say, he'll probably be the first to be hooked off because he's "not getting stuck in"

And Rangers take the lead!

Looks like the only decent player on the pitch who is comfy on the ball, rest of them look like they'd fit into a Rotherham v Huddersfield type game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.