Patrick Roberts

i have also seen him play not as good as barker but plays in a different position. young kids grow at different stages and this lad is excellent we should definitely buy him and mings cook bishop and gray . then leave them at their clubs playing first team football at a higher standard than youth. we have failed for years now to bring any english players through our ranks< most prem clubs have> because we have ignored the 17 to 21 english market. there are bonuses as well as these lads would not come under ffp rules.
3 to 5 million down payment plus 2 for first team game 2 for first 38 games 2 for first euro and 2 for first england game would get every top youth out side the top ten in the prem

salfordbluetrue said:
i have also seen him play not as good as barker but plays in a different position. young kids grow at different stages and this lad is excellent we should definitely buy him and mings cook bishop and gray . then leave them at their clubs playing first team football at a higher standard than youth. we have failed for years now to bring any english players through our ranks< most prem clubs have> because we have ignored the 17 to 21 english market. there are bonuses as well as these lads would not come under ffp rules.
3 to 5 million down payment plus 2 for first team game 2 for first 38 games 2 for first euro and 2 for first england game would get every top youth out side the top ten in the prem

Roberts is the best natural talent in England's youth ranks, it's just his size that has prevented him from making a bigger impact in senior football so far. As far as I'm aware, he wasn't doped up with growth hormones like Messi was in his early teens....

If he's available cheap, we should be all over him. Send Devante Cole there in exchange. If he can grow sufficiently within the next 3 years then he's potentially immense.

I'd rather we looked at Rolando Aarons,he's already proved what he's capable of......to our detriment.

Well....according to reports,we're close to a 10m deal for him.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/572903/Manchester-City-Fulham-Patrick-Roberts-Man-Utd-Chelsea-Arsenal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... ea-Arsenal</a>

hasn't he been dropped back to their u21s after going missing early on in the season? surely we can't be paying that much for the equivalent of an EDS player?

mansour's tow ropes said:
hasn't he been dropped back to their u21s after going missing early on in the season? surely we can't be paying that much for the equivalent of an EDS player?

It's not cos he went missing but because he wasn't physically ready to play first team yet, he is verry small and lightweight.

£10million? I'd say for a young english talent thats worth it, he's a very good young player in a terrible team and could become a good asset. I'd trust him against the likes of the lower half of the table atm, potentially after a year he'd be ready for the big games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.