Patrick Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all, but I'd like to see some youth progression. Some getting a decent amount of minutes, it's all we're missing really from this fabled Barcelona system promoted by the men upstairs.
Seeing as we're in the Roberts thread, I'd suggest checking out Sané and Jesus.

On 19 July 2015, Roberts signed for Manchester City on a long-term deal for an undisclosed fee, believed to be in the region of £12 million
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...roberts-signs-for-manchester-city-from-fulham

I am not wumming or posting bollocks, I am just referring to what Sky sports said.
even if the fee was correct and it wasn't including add ons do you honestly think that Roberts has6 done anywhere near enough for his value to have risen the guy was one of the hottest prospects in the country when we signed him, he has basically spent the last two years either in and out of the treatment room or in and out of a Celtic team who have Scott Sinclair as their best player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.