Patrick Vieira

Patrick vierra was touted as a future manager of city
I said then and I say now, not a chance! A charlatan
Discuss
If you watched Palace demolish Spurs today, you might think he’s got a chance!

Palace were quick, passed out of the back quite well, and were quick on the break, with the out ball to the wings looking very Pep-esque.

I’m not saying he will be the manager in 2 seasons, but if Palace can string a few games together like today’s, he won’t be too far from the conversation, if not in the middle of it!

Last edited:
To be fair to him, he came into Palace late, after Hodgson had let that squad age badly and let a load of first teamers leave.

Very very early days and obviously they’d have a slow start but he’s doing more than ok given what he walked into so far.

I’ve no opinion either way just now on if he might ever pitch up at our place but credit to to guy at least.

To be fair to him, he came into Palace late, after Hodgson had let that squad age badly and let a load of first teamers leave.

Very very early days and obviously they’d have a slow start but he’s doing more than ok given what he walked into so far.

I’ve no opinion either way just now on if he might ever pitch up at our place but credit to to guy at least.
download.jpeg-13.jpg

Is this you? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.