Patrick Vieira

Given the whole CFG concept I would think that if any club was to return to a "70/80s Liverpool type" model it would be City, but to be honest its not something many people have tried successfully over the last 20 years, people just don't appoint internally any more and Vieira hasn't had the level of experience to be seriously considered, unless Crystal Palace do some really unlikely things over the next 20 months!

Graham Potter is the only current PL manager (who might be available so no Klopp/Tuchel) that I'd want at City post Pep.

I think if he keeps this Palace up and does not get fired before end of season would mean he done quite well for himself.

But the general play of Spurs under Nuno is rather shit, levels below imo how they played in the better spells of Mourinho. still they got lucky imo for having 9 points, but that will level itself out quickly and now they can start the Thursday-Sunday schedule.

Graham Potter is the only current PL manager (who might be available so no Klopp/Tuchel) that I'd want at City post Pep.

Graham Potter seems to be a very good coach. But it’s a huge step up and a totally different kettle of fish to manage at our level.

I’m sure there’s a plan in place, but i’d imagine that the successor to Pep will either have a very impressive CV or a figure head. A big name player.
I don’t think we’ll go down that route so I’d imagine we go for a very accomplished coach.

Graham Potter seems to be a very good coach. But it’s a huge step up and a totally different kettle of fish to manage at our level.

I’m sure there’s a plan in place, but i’d imagine that the successor to Pep will either have a very impressive CV or a figure head. A big name player.
I don’t think we’ll go down that route so I’d imagine we go for a very accomplished coach.
Think ide prefer Brian Potter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.