Patrick Viera - really starting to look the part

The Northern Baptist

Thought he had a great game last night, this couple with his showing at Fulham shows that he is really starting to settle into the team.

It was his craft that opened up Wigans defence for the first goal, something the likes of Barry and De Jong cant do.

Is he signed permanent or on loan? If he is only on loan and puts in performances like that in the World Cup, I think we may have a battle on our hands with Eurpoes elite clubs for his signature.

How will Barry get back into the team now??

Ps. To the guy sat behind me last night who booed Vieras every touch, fuck off and support someone else.

Fanny Fart said:
Thought he had a great game last night, this couple with his showing at Fulham shows that he is really starting to settle into the team.

It was his craft that opened up Wigans defence for the first goal, something the likes of Barry and De Jong cant do.

Is he signed permanent or on loan? If he is only on loan and puts in performances like that in the World Cup, I think we may have a battle on our hands with Eurpoes elite clubs for his signature.

Ps. To the guy sat behind me last night who booed Vieras every touch, fuck off and support someone else.

Without the risk of a Clarkie, are you serious?

Fanny Fart said:

it's a game of opinions, good luck.

I must have watched a different game.Thought Vieira was too slow.Its like having fkn Methuesala playing for us

In my humble opinion he is not up to it.

Too slow. On many occassion he'll win the first tackle but isn't quick enough to get to the second ball.

I don't rate him but would never boo him

Seriously? I thought he was fucking shit. Gave the ball away cheaply far too often and was slow to react to the loose ball. A great player in his day but not any more. I heard someone booing him too, bit out of order that.

He's only on loan but I think his contract runs out at Inter come the summer so he'd be avaiable on a free. I wouldn't want us to sign him though. We need more pace and drive in the middle.

Its unfortunate you didnt read the 20 page thread on Viera is Shit!!!

Also battle on our hands for a 34yr old midfielder, sorry mate even if he was really on top and tearing it up cant see many people wanting him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.