Paul Gascoigne

Shitty newspapers have fed his habit for years. Neither them nor this sad fuck give a shit about how their selfishness has drained the NHS for decades probably at the misfortune to someone it would make a difference. Throw the waster in the fucking sea now.

Wonder if he was on it during the 91 Final when he was going berserk after only a few minutes and ended up knackering his knee...

Coke is rife here too. One bar i frequent id say its a coin flip if the person next to you is on it. Not so much a rich mans drug anymore. I will stick with the beer and cigarettes!

The thing is, how do you help him? He’s had rehab stint after rehab stint, paid for by tax payers, his mates, rich people who know who he is and probably by himself too, so he’s had ample opportunity to turn it around and can’t, or won’t.

You can’t lock him up and once he has a few days/weeks off it he’ll chuck in a tv appearance to earn a few quid and then he seems to always find a way back to it. Sadly, it’s going to kill him, either slowly or by a heavier than normal session. I thought he was an alchy but if he’s on the marching powder too then he’s properly fucked.

Shame he left the game, but even that didn’t keep him straight. He looks pathetic but it’ll never, ever change.
George Best all over again.

What a fooking mess. I used to play football against Gaza’s for the under 16 and was always a bit mad then.

Hard to feel sorry for him sometimes, life has given so many opportunities but still on the self destruct path

George Best all over again.
Pretty much. The press/media/after dinner stuff pay him for some obscure rehashed story of his dressing room antics then he blows it all on booze and it makes a supposed decent headline. Its like a neverending story. Any other footballer they would leave it be by now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.