Paul Gascoigne

Still feel bad for the guy. Don't condone anything he's done and even if he was sober, he'd still be a bell end for the stuff he's done.

Feel for him though as he's never really allowed the time out of the spotlight to fully recover. Camera men putting bottles of booze on his doorstep hoping to get a picture of him holding them etc. His fame has got in the way of his recovery time and time again.

I don't see a way out for him anymore. He'll keep relapsing and eventually kill himself. I fear that's the only way he'll get peace.

I’m only going off what Sky news said about the legal aid issue and what he’s entitled to. If you’re not sure and want to find out more why don’t you contact Sky and let them advise you.
Upon reflection, I don't believe I would find garnering legal advice from Sky News in relation to Legal Aid to be especially helpful.

Every time he came out of rehab he went to the Sun or the Mirror that same day to do interviews,if he had kept his head down and stayed away from the media he might have beaten it,he is as addicted to the limelight as he is the drink

Every time he came out of rehab he went to the Sun or the Mirror that same day to do interviews,if he had kept his head down and stayed away from the media he might have beaten it,he is as addicted to the limelight as he is the drink
Tbf they were on his way home from rehab and by on his way home I mean camped on his front doorstep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.