Paul Gascoigne

Bizarre that the CPS bothered taking this to court if him literally admitting doing it, for ridiculously stupid and terrible reasons, wasn't enough to get him convicted.

Gascoigne is a very salutary lesson to all present day footballers. He was badly let down by his so called friends and has been on one long downward spiral since his playing days finished.

I suspect there is a very nice person in there somewhere, I know that despite him not being popular with many Harry Redknapp has frequently helped him out of trouble.

I am afraid that he has gone past the point of no return and no amount of help will ever change him.

There is something about some sportsmen that draws the public; Hatton and Gascoigne are two prime, recent examples. When the end of their success is upon them, the adulation is gone and the routines of training are no more, they struggle to cope, especially with dark thoughts from their past. I feel for him but not so much that I excuse all the wrongdoings and rejections of friendship.

Is there any point in trying to convict rich/celebrity people anymore that have the money for the best lawyers?

He fucking admitted to kissing her without consent and he walks?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.