Paul Hart

CityFan94

Just read on a Charlton forum that Paul Hart has left and is apparently coming to us.

I'd imagine he will be working with the youth system anyway - he was head of youth at Charlton.

One of the best in the country involved with youth football IMO.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Big blue

Son of John, former player and manager

Holistic (:
Def a big blue,used to come in our chippy when he was at Forest.He'd jump out of his Range Rover slaughtered,buy himself 2 fish and eat them in while chatting City.

Wow,they don't come with much more experience than this bloke.It will be interesting to see which role he takes.

I wonder if this might mean he brings a couple of their kids North? i'm thinking,in particular,16yr old England centre half Joe Gomez? apparently he has the physical attributes and ability of a future star.

FantasyIreland said:
I wonder if this might mean he brings a couple of their kids North? i'm thinking,in particular,16yr old England centre half Joe Gomez? apparently he has the physical attributes and ability of a future star.

Doesn't Poyet's son play for Charlton as well?

pavelsrnicek said:
FantasyIreland said:

Doesn't Poyet's son play for Charlton as well?

Yes he does,and i'm sure we have been heavily linked with him already.

here - <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=281602&p=6661960&hilit=poyet#p6661960" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=281602&p=6661960&hilit=poyet#p6661960</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.