Paul McCartney

Of course he's dead. Notice the wreath in the shape of his Left handed Hofner Bass guitar bottom right.

He's been dead since 1967 :-)

2hokyo1.jpg

My eldest lad whose a heavy rock/metal drummer hates that picture. Whenever his band decide to do fancy dress he ends up in the pink suit....lol;-)

The only accident Paul McCartney had was late 1965 when he fell off his moped, split his lip and chipped a tooth. Allegedly Brian Epstein ran a lookalike contest and someone called William Campbell (a fireman) won the Paul McCartney gong. I believe Billy Shears came off a poster that John Lennon had about a circus coming to town and he used many of the characters from that in songs on the album Sgts Pepper, Mr Kite being another one of them.
He has the chipped tooth in this vid...

Bono and Geldof are the same the cunts. That **** Colin Farrell was on the late late here over Christmas looking for €60k for some charity as well the cheeky ****. You're worth €30m Colin, get your own wallet out.

Amazing isn’t it? They are supposed to be using their “influence” as celebrities to make us cough up. To everyone out there if you allow a celebrity to influence you to part with your cash then you need locking up. Those fuckers won’t part with a penny they couldn’t easily afford.

Amazing isn’t it? They are supposed to be using their “influence” as celebrities to make us cough up. To everyone out there if you allow a celebrity to influence you to part with your cash then you need locking up. Those fuckers won’t part with a penny they couldn’t easily afford.

Id say well done to anyone with influence attempting to raise money for those that need it.

Ask the recipients whether they welcome celebrities raising money.

Id say well done to anyone with influence attempting to raise money for those that need it.

Ask the recipients whether they welcome celebrities raising money.
When it's 60k needed up front I think they'd prefer the Hollywood multi millionaire to get his wallet out tbh.

The only accident Paul McCartney had was late 1965 when he fell off his moped, split his lip and chipped a tooth. Allegedly Brian Epstein ran a lookalike contest and someone called William Campbell (a fireman) won the Paul McCartney gong. I believe Billy Shears came off a poster that John Lennon had about a circus coming to town and he used many of the characters from that in songs on the album Sgts Pepper, Mr Kite being another one of them.
Yeah thats true, it was from an old circus poster

4d93870f07916db7b331625ed23d085e.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.