Paul McCartney

Yeah thats true, it was from an old circus poster

4d93870f07916db7b331625ed23d085e.jpg
Jordan Henderson gets everywhere, doesn't he?

Id say well done to anyone with influence attempting to raise money for those that need it.

Ask the recipients whether they welcome celebrities raising money.

My point is it shouldn’t matter if brad Pitt asks for the money a good cause is a good cause and a celebrity shouldn’t be the difference between giving and not giving.

More clues
Rear cover of Pepper, Paul has his back to the photographer (the others facing)
Johns lyrics in the track A Day In The Life "he blew his mind out in a car" a reference to Paul crashing whilst high on Acid.

Interesting observation.
I believe this was the first LP ever to have the words printed on it.

sgt-pepper-rear-cover.jpg

My point is it shouldn’t matter if brad Pitt asks for the money a good cause is a good cause and a celebrity shouldn’t be the difference between giving and not giving.
But human nature is such that people will give money if theyre a fan of a famous person, Im surprised you cant see or imagine that to be true.......
ie. If David Silva pleaded for donations for premature babies in a poor country, Id be more likely to donate to that than if somebody in a shopping centre asked for it.

So I say well done to said famous person for giving up his day to help raise cash for people who need help.

More clues
Johns lyrics in the track A Day In The Life "he blew his mind out in a car" a reference to Paul crashing whilst high on Acid.

Interesting observation.

The line in ADITL is about Tara Browne.

More clues

Interesting observation.

So John, George and Ringo knew about it.... Presumably Paul's family knew about it, as well as close family and neighbours and doctors and nurses at the hospital, the police at the scene of death.... The coroner... The undertaker.....the bloke who is rhe double - his family must be in on it.... George Martin would have recognised the difference.... And not one of these has ever ran to the News Of The World to sell the story?

So John, George and Ringo knew about it.... Presumably Paul's family knew about it, as well as close family and neighbours and doctors and nurses at the hospital, the police at the scene of death.... The coroner... The undertaker.....the bloke who is rhe double - his family must be in on it.... George Martin would have recognised the difference.... And not one of these has ever ran to the News Of The World to sell the story?
Just as unlikely as someone thinking M******ey can sing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.