Paul Merson

gordondaviesmoustache said:
It should be an open draw, but I think there's an argument for the 'lower' team being drawn at home by right, irrespective of the order they're drawn out at, up to the semi-final.

Presumably people who say you shouldn't ever tinker with the format in any way whatsoever want a return to the endless replays of yesteryear.

But they are more likely to earn more money by playing away from home

chris85mcfc said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
It should be an open draw, but I think there's an argument for the 'lower' team being drawn at home by right, irrespective of the order they're drawn out at, up to the semi-final.

Presumably people who say you shouldn't ever tinker with the format in any way whatsoever want a return to the endless replays of yesteryear.

But they are more likely to earn more money by playing away from home

It's the sole reason every fuckin' team wants to play the Swamp Donkeys - half a share of a 76k gate! Cambridge Utd were more delighted at getting 0-0 than they would have been scoring in the last minute of added time for a 1-0. It would have cost them probably as much as they would make all season! Lower league want to play away at PL teams.

I think he's genuinely cracking up. "It'll be a nightmare for City if they beat West Ham". What on earth is he on about?!

WT actual F. "Its so tight the top 6, they are out of it. I think they are just fourth." Cretin!

Lol he didn't even think we were in the top 6.

The man is just too thick but also has a bit of arrogance as well which makes a repulsive cocktail of a personality disorder.

He's not necessarily biased towards us though. My mate who's a Rag and a Red Scouse colleague fucking hate him too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.