Paul Merson

Okay its only verbal but this is his latest of many and its pissed me off plenty WHY because it involves everybodys favourite german Klopp " 22pts i mean 22ps behind its ridiculous nobody says a thing but Klopp misses one match against Shrewsbury and gets pelted " of course Merse nobody has said a word of Citys drop off this season have they? Perhaps he should lift his head from the racing post once in a while or perhaps your head is still fuzzy from all the great memories of your time as a gaffer

Okay its only verbal but this is his latest of many and its pissed me off plenty WHY because it involves everybodys favourite german Klopp " 22pts i mean 22ps behind its ridiculous nobody says a thing but Klopp misses one match against Shrewsbury and gets pelted " of course Merse nobody has said a word of Citys drop off this season have they? Perhaps he should lift his head from the racing post once in a while or perhaps your head is still fuzzy from all the great memories of your time as a gaffer
Have you been anywhere nice?

Okay its only verbal but this is his latest of many and its pissed me off plenty WHY because it involves everybodys favourite german Klopp " 22pts i mean 22ps behind its ridiculous nobody says a thing but Klopp misses one match against Shrewsbury and gets pelted " of course Merse nobody has said a word of Citys drop off this season have they? Perhaps he should lift his head from the mound of Columbia's finest once in a while or perhaps your head is still fuzzy from all the great memories of your time as a gaffer

Edited for accuracy .

Makes me laugh when his commentating on ssn, he has the team sheet in front of him “GOAL” he shouts Jeff sterling lets go to Paul merson for the opening goal. No7 jeff has just scored “erm” smithe, Smirnoff, etc jeff butts in I think you mean smith Paul” all the other fuckers start laughing on the panel like rampton inmates. Thick as fuck the coke taking twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.