Paul Merson

I feel a bit for Merson, given his battles with depression and addiction, but he’s still a fucking moron and it’s absurd that Sky are giving him a platform to peddle such absolute shite. Not surprised that more and more are binning off their subscriptions and turning to IPTV.

I feel a bit for Merson, given his battles with depression and addiction, but he’s still a fucking moron and it’s absurd that Sky are giving him a platform to peddle such absolute shite. Not surprised that more and more are binning off their subscriptions and turning to IPTV.
Can’t stand him. He’s had the playboy/footballer lifestyle, zero sympathy here.
I binned off my Sky etc IPTV all the way, brilliant a fraction of the cost and I get EFL games as well.

The man has driven several times whilst intoxicated and has taken a drug that ruins the lives of many, not just people who take it but those who deliver it and live where it is farmed.

He hasn’t done this whilst young and naive but during the middle parts of his life.

He’s morally bankrupt and should be in prison.

The man has driven several times whilst intoxicated and has taken a drug that ruins the lives of many, not just people who take it but those who deliver it and live where it is farmed.

He hasn’t done this whilst young and naive but during the middle parts of his life.

He’s morally bankrupt and should be in prison.
I guess we view mental illness differently then.

I guess we view mental illness differently then.

I guess we do.

I’m all for society helping people with mental illness as much as possible, of course but having mental illness doesn’t absolve you of guilt, when you’ve committed a crime.

A link on another subject took me to Sky where there were two clips:

Bernardo looking neat and tidy and speaking eloquently and intelligently about City's problems this season and especially in the last month.

Merson looking a tramp unwashed and scruffy ranting about Pep being found out.

Anyone would have thought that Bernardo was the one speaking in his native tongue and the one who made his living by expressing his opinions.

Merson just reminded me of the former England full back who is now a shuffling alkie who has not taken the repeated help offered. Sorry can't temember his name.

A link on another subject took me to Sky where there were two clips:

Bernardo looking neat and tidy and speaking eloquently and intelligently about City's problems this season and especially in the last month.

Merson looking a tramp unwashed and scruffy ranting about Pep being found out.

Anyone would have thought that Bernardo was the one speaking in his native tongue and the one who made his living by expressing his opinions.

Merson just reminded me of the former England full back who is now a shuffling alkie who has not taken the repeated help offered. Sorry can't temember his name.
G-Nev? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.