Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.

malg

This is probably the most City fans have seen of him. He's not been great, but he's not been shite either. If you went off international tournaments you wouldn't touch Ronaldo with a barge pole, by and large Messi would be the same. International form is no real barometer of a players worth.

He's still the player that everyone is after, and if the Rags did actually get him out would be a great signing. However, they've still got Ewarwoowar, so it's not a done deal!

Pogba would obviously strengthen United considerably, so hopefully he won't go there. He's a great player, albeit hugely overpriced. Still think Madrid is his most likely destination.

He will never come back to the swamp, period.
But if by any odd chance he does, do you think the media would bite on what would be the worst piece of business in football history ?
I bet my left nut if we ever sign back Boateng for some serious money, we would never hear the end of it.

Meanwhile on rag cafe the rags think Pogba is in the bag to them.. Also there is a link to the juve forum and there fans say pogba is crap ... One says if we can get 80mill for this overrated overhyped player sell him ASAP
From Juve's perspective, getting players like Verratti and, let's say, Draxler in for the money they get from Pogba would be smart business in my opinion. Trouble for them is, they hardly stand a chance for Verratti, given where he's playing now.

If Pogba signs for the rags, along with Zlatan etc, they will challenge all the way for the title, no doubt about it. They will actually have a lot more potential firepower & physicality than us as well as vast experience.

But I would be absolutely dumbfounded if Pogba chose to go there.

If Pogba signs for the rags, along with Zlatan etc, they will challenge all the way for the title, no doubt about it. They will actually have a lot more potential firepower & physicality than us as well as vast experience.

But I would be absolutely dumbfounded if Pogba chose to go there.
I hope Zlatan goes there. Rather that than a 20 to 30 goal a season striker

I hope Zlatan goes there. Rather that than a 20 to 30 goal a season striker

Zlatan looked like he was on his way out when I saw him for PSG, but we can't bank on him not performing, at least for a season.

But yes, I'd much prefer them to sign him than unearth an Aguero from somewhere.

But if they did sign Pogba, they have potentially power & also goals in midfield with Rooney now dropping back (people can laugh but even Fellaini counts in that respect) then add Zlatan & perhaps a couple more, it becomes a serious potential squad.

Take out Pogba, & it has a hole in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.