Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another ego added to the mix. Can Peggy keep the peace, or will we see training ground leaks as we have with Gollum and TT In the past?

You mean the same ego that we desperately wanted to sign for us? You do know there was a Pogba-thread before this one starting over a year ago.

There is no doubt Pogba is a fantastic player however U*d's policy is now that of the Galactico's and reeks of short-term fixes both with their playing and managerial staff.

Where they once had the players available through their system that were good enough to bring into the 1st team with just 1-2 marque players every few years has now turned into filling the 1st team with mega-bucks show ponies of whom it's 'all about them'. A team can handle having one such player but this lot to be accommodating two (Pogba/Ibra) and put into the mix a manager who's got a bigger ego than them all and I can only see trouble once the honeymoon period ends.

It only takes one season of mediocracy and this policy could prove very risky.

They'll need Pellegrini and a holistic apporach by next season...

You mean the same ego that we desperately wanted to sign for us? You do know there was a Pogba-thread before this one starting over a year ago.
I vaguely remember one alluding to him coming here. Maybe Txixi saw something in him to think he's not worth the price they wanted. Whilst the Swales of rags wanted him at all costs to keep up with ickle citeh?

Fair play to them lot, they've bought a player that by accounts is a great player( all the experts say so, so who am I to contradict), I 've only really watched him a few times if truth be known,and in those games I've not been overly impressed but like I say I'm no expert, but if the rag fans think they've put every other club in "their places" well it's not really the case is it cos they've had to throw silly money at this deal and it will probably come back to haunt them for years, they will be held to ransom in future deals (transfer fees and wages) and it takes a long time to reverse this effect just like it has for us since the early days of getting players who were attracted by the silly wages we had to offer, this is the future for United now, they may deny it and Pogba may have gone back to "his spiritual home" but we know different don't we £££€€€€$$$$$

Would you rather £10million a year or £14.5 million a year? Id be going for the 14 every time. As long you're not playing at a club you've supported since you were a kid then it is just a job, in my opinion anyway.
Its not like he has moved to China for that money, he has moved to a team that will sadly be challenging for the premier league.

Lie you, only seen him play a few times and he covers the ground well, in fact he's just a tall Jack Grealish

Fair play to them lot, they've bought a player that by accounts is a great player( all the experts say so, so who am I to contradict), I 've only really watched him a few times if truth be known,and in those games I've not been overly impressed but like I say I'm no expert, but if the rag fans think they've put every other club in "their places" well it's not really the case is it cos they've had to throw silly money at this deal and it will probably come back to haunt them for years, they will be held to ransom in future deals (transfer fees and wages) and it takes a long time to reverse this effect just like it has for us since the early days of getting players who were attracted by the silly wages we had to offer, this is the future for United now, they may deny it and Pogba may have gone back to "his spiritual home" but we know different don't we £££€€€€$$$$$

And breathe mate, not one full stop in any of that :-)

I heard that he will miss a few games, apparently he is having all his ambition removed.

It's weird watching his interview snippets on SSN, him saying how returning to Carrington was like returning home - I watched a video the other day of him lambasting them for being disrespectful towards him in the past. Funny how well money puts a smile on people's faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.