Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insane hatred.
He's worn that fucking shirt.
He wished our players get injured.
Is that not enough
Seems like you’re arguing with The Ghost of Mino Raiola, mate.
If you don’t want Pogba its “insane hatred”
No mention of “insane fanboyism” among those who seem blind to his many many failings

Is that saying Pogba has 69 errors vs Gondog’s 19?

Edit, just seen I have them the wrong way round
Thats the percentile they would be in. Looks like Pogba has made 1 somewhere. (per 90) Pogba 00.4 vs 0.00 Gundo.

It was the 17 pressures per 90 i was suprised by for Pogba, not bad for a lazy **** (I know United lose the ball more often than us)

Last edited:
Insane hatred.
He's worn that fucking shirt.
He wished our players get injured.
Is that not enough
In response to how could City be stopped, he actually said I hope they get injuries to key players like we have. Key injuries is what's stopped us competing with them.

Yes, he could have phrased it better, or not even said it at all, but who on this forum can honestly say they not wished a key player cried off injured before we played them? I recall wanting Salah to have an uncontrollable bouts of the shits before we played them, but I didn't want it to be season or career ending, nor did I want him dead! :-|

On this very forum, we had City fans hoping Casemiro & Alaba wouldn't recover from injury in time to play against us. It's just the way competitors minds work. It doesn't make it right, but it is what it is.

If someone rolled a dog shit glitter it's still a dog shit.
Just because the rags paid 80 million for this clown it doesn't mean he's any good.
He's done absolutely fuck all in 4 years at the swamp.
If we get him for nothing we will be paying him 3 or 400 grand a week.
Let that sink in.
And he will be stopping a good young local lad coming through.
You shouldn‘t confuse “done absolutely fuck all…” with he’s no good.

The guy is immensely talented but he is bone idle and his attitude stinks. In my days in corporate life people with great ability but a poor work ethic and attitude were prime candidates for the exit door as they generally can’t be rehabilitated and are a poor influence on those around them. I think that says it all about whether we should sign him.

Seriously does anyone want this lazy overrated dabbing excuse for a footballer?

Some of our recent targets have been very odd. Ronaldo and Pogba. I can just about understand Ronaldo but pogba, jeez no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.