Paul Scholes - Has 'left' Oldham (p20)

That was the pisscan and it was a spiteful, childish, absolutely pathetic gesture from one of the biggest wankers ever to 'grace' the game.

Oh I know, I just wanted to take the opportunity to remind Blues how pathetic and spiteful the GPC was/is. Nasty horrible piece of ….. no best end it there don't want to be banned.

In their defence it was only once, but they still managed to flog us a winger that was slower than my gran and didn’t have a trick despite being nicknamed Tricky
Ricky holden who completely destroyed us playing for oldham at maine rd when we lost 4-1..Palmer hat trick...early in season..we recovered well to win pro otion under Machin tho ; )
I liked Tricky Ricky....but looking back im not sure why..

Probably cos they took great pleasure in our demise and never missed an opportunity to rub it in. Their attendances trebled in the PL under Royle.. nowhere to be seen now. Then after all the shit we had to take they’ve got the nerve to turn up at the Etihad shaking their begging buckets when they were on the verge of going under. I would have a wry smile if they disappeared into non league, but even more so now that the 1 inch cock ginger pig might take them there
Yep that's the one.

Ricky holden who completely destroyed us playing for oldham at maine rd when we lost 4-1..Palmer hat trick...early in season..we recovered well to win pro otion under Machin tho ; )
I liked Tricky Ricky....but looking back im not sure why..

He was incredibly slow but could still get past a player and get a decent cross in. I liked him too.

He was incredibly slow but could still get past a player and get a decent cross in. I liked him too.
He was top class for what was an exciting Oldham side back then.He played for us when Quinn fed off his high crosses slung to the far posr; so high,only Niall could reach them..

I can imagine the dumb fucks team talks, worse than Bryan Riggs I will wager, neither of em have come within a parallel universe of a personality never mind being man managers,motivators oh and er coaches ....! I feel sorry for Oldham if they get this clown ... Wonder if he will be on the phone to PEG for some tactical advice :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.