Paul Weller

@ancoats was it you who gave me walls come tumbling down 12" by the style council back in 85/86?

don't think so ?? not a big fan of the style council back then and after the jam weller went all out to be so far from the jam days he went up his own arse and lost the plot, only when the brit pop movement started up did i start thinking weller was cool again and got back to roots

don't think so ?? not a big fan of the style council back then and after the jam weller went all out to be so far from the jam days he went up his own arse and lost the plot, only when the brit pop movement started up did i start thinking weller was cool again and got back to roots
Ah well not to worry, I just had a bit of a flashback n was sure it was you.

@ancoats was it you who gave me walls come tumbling down 12" by the style council back in 85/86?

you know what matey i think it was me ?? and i know me and mike shore used to swap records all the time and i first thought i was him i give it to but i think your right and like i said i was not really into the style council so maybe that's why i give it to you

you know what matey i think it was me ?? and i know me and mike shore used to swap records all the time and i first thought i was him i give it to but i think your right and like i said i was not really into the style council so maybe that's why i give it to you
I defo thought it was you mate, I knew mike shore loved his music as did Simon Hackett, I think me n john n kev wasn't up to speed with all you mods at the time ha ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.