Pauline Hanson

Ricster

Don't know her, couldn't care less about her, but if she is a member of the chamber and they are discussing the wearing of the burqa, what's the problem?

Is wearing the burqa a crime in Australia? If not, why can she not wear it? isn't that the point?

Where does free speech end and intolerance begin? Is intolerance of free speech OK?

Like I said, she maybe an odious person filled with hate, but I have no problem with what she did, and it may have actually hurt her position. Regardless, that is free speech in action, isn't it?

If it is against the law to wear a burqa, then she should be arrested. Again, Isn't that the exact point?

Don't know her, couldn't care less about her, but if she is a member of the chamber and they are discussing the wearing of the burqa, what's the problem?

Is wearing the burqa a crime in Australia? If not, why can she not wear it? isn't that the point?

Where does free speech end and intolerance begin? Is intolerance of free speech OK?

Like I said, she maybe an odious person filled with hate, but I have no problem with what she did, and it may have actually hurt her position. Regardless, that is free speech in action, isn't it?

If it is against the law to wear a burqa, then she should be arrested. Again, Isn't that the exact point?
Agree with all of that.

She is a racist and anti muslim and she did this to create hatred within the country.

Have a google of her past exploits.

Here is one from a week earlier.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/08/09/doug-cameron-takes-issue-pauline-hansons-racist-rant

Horrible person

Couldn't agree more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.