Paulinho

Tolmie , maybe adding 2 and 3 and getting 5. The obvious player at tonight’s semi would be Thiago. But wih us needing a coward who can play a cross the front 3 and being a bit short on home grown players , would there be any chance Bale could be a target.
I would be very happy for one. I know he has his fair share of injuries. But when you’re sharing 3 positions with Aguero Jesus Sane Sterling and Bernardo that’s no big deal
Walker, Sterling, Delph, Stones - we're not short on homegrown players, we're short on club developed players. So unless Bale spent 3 years at City between the ages of 16 and 21, his nationality brings no advantage.

Ah, me too, I thought why would we want the guy who was regarded by the RDAHMeedya as the transfer buy of the season when he signed for Haringey and who, for me, has vanished off the face of the football planet.
What is this RDAMmeedya, doing my nut in trying to work it out, lol.

Just an observation mate. Jorginho much closer.

Don't be so sure it isn't four coming in, although one might purely be to send out again.

We've got people at the semi final tonight.
Are the People at the semi final there to look at Isco, Thiago , and/or maybe even Asensio?

What is this RDAMmeedya, doing my nut in trying to work it out, lol.

I believe it is a common reference of the constant favourable bias of UK national newspapers towards "The Rags" (United) ","Dippers" (Liverpool) and the "Arse" (Arsenal), hence the term "RDAMedia" or "RagsDippersArseMedia".

Last edited:
Reports are that city only want two players this summer, rumours is also city want a marquee signing (Hazard, Mbappe) obviously they would be almost impossible to land, so in that case would the plans change from 2 to 3 players, maybe Jorginho, Thiago/Isco and Bailey? @tolmie's hairdoo

Fast kid, are we linked with him?
I dont know if our scouts are following him. Probably yes.

He has a great first touch like in the video bellow against Estudiantes Argentina in the Libertdores. Would be a great goal but the CB made him lose the balance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.