Paulo Dybala

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by itisrising, 30 Dec 2015.

1. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

No way he goes anywhere except Real or Barca. They are the only forward steps from Juve for a player his age. And, he wants to be protected and enjoy the good life...that'll not happen here in England, and especially not in Trafford.

While he is the right age for Pep, he has already hit the "massive" label, so we'll not be spending time and effort on him. Pep wants Sergi Roberto for the midfield, and will get him for the Release Clause amount, he wants another forward, and he wants at least one new young established CB. That's £200M at current elevated transfer fees, so that'll be it.

2. TravisBickle

TravisBickle

Said it before and I'll say it again, how we chose Bony over him is just mingboggling!
    We should've taken a chance, simple as that.
    Signing Jesus is prove of that.

3. jimharri

jimharri

Being linked with him again; apparently, he's a big fan of Pep and wants to come to us. He wants a fresh challenge after 2 years at Juve and has "grown tired" of interest from the Spanish giants. Granted; it is the Daily Star that's running with the story, picked up from reports in Italy.

4. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

He wouldn't fit here tactically, very limited player in terms of possible ways of integration. Can only play as SS/10 (Pep doesn't use them) and lacks good engine to run into spaces on counters.

5. Tevez City

Tevez City

Sergio should be here until summer 2019 at least

Gabriel Jesus, Sterling , Sane , Bernardo & possibly Sanchez.

6. jay laruja

jay laruja

We'll have other priorities for next summer IMO. We're one defender injury away from undoing all the work this season. He'll be a luxury signing.

7. Wreckless Alec

Wreckless Alec

Sky getting excited by a tweet from Pogba wishing Dybala a happy birthday with the hashtag #agentp. The excitement apparently arises from the fact that this was the very same hashtag he used in a tweet to Lukaku just before he signed for the rags.

Personally, I hope it happens. He isn't what they need and would cost yet another record transfer fee.

8. BlueindianNewcity

BlueindianNewcity

But i think you are not considering Mourinho could leave and be replaced by a good manager who could actually use him.

9. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

The Roberto link is the quintessential agent manoeuvring.... he won't be playing at city. We've already done the ground work on Danilo at Porto in that position!!

10. foggy1974

foggy1974

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. At the time we signed Bony, we need a plan B with Aguero being number one striker. Unfortunately it never quite worked out for both parties and Bony getting Malaria was pivotal too that, Although I rate Dybala, I'm not sure he would of come to sit on the bench. As people have said I don't think he is as important addition (presuming Sanchez comes on a free) as central defensive midfielder and cover for left back/central defender.