Paulo Dybala

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by itisrising, 30 Dec 2015.

1. 01cravend

01cravend

One of the most overrated players in Europe right now

2. Wreckless Alec

Wreckless Alec

Great goal tonight though

3. Akai

Akai

what a goal to score in the 93rd min !

top class.

4. Easy

Easy

Great move to create space.

5. hammersmithlad

hammersmithlad

Overrated my arse...the man just keeps on scoring important goals at the right time & that's after coming back from injury.

93rd minute winner tonight against a stubborn Lazio defense showed skill, strength & finish to bag that goal.

Think he would be perfect for us but Juve won't sell unless I reckon for Neymar money.

6. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

**** cost me a bet.

7. kun

kun

This. Dybala is world class. If he doesn't end up at Barca or Madrid I don't really see him leaving Juventus. Although he'd be the perfect heir to Ag├╝ero.

8. Thorin Oakenshield

Thorin Oakenshield

The big question is do we want city to be a club that spends stupid money on players? I don't want them to be. I love that they bought Jesus for 30 million while other clubs spend just under/over 100 million on players. In my opinion we have the greatest coach in world football. He can improve players so let him do that. Bring in a young player like Leao over Dybala.

9. Delphinho

Delphinho

Leao is an interesting one. Can apparently play both up front and on the left. If we're looking for another attacker in the summer I think the player should be able to play in both of those positions, so Leao could definitely be an option. From what I've heard he is quick and very strong. I've not seen him play but he sounds like a promising player

10. Bpughh

Bpughh

think Brahim has dybala potential tbh. rather hold onto him or wait for something greater to emerge. don't think dybala is the right player to splash the amount of money he would demand. Liam Bailey is a more attractive option to me. although I do think he is similar in style to sane (not a bad thing). just will be interesting to see what attacking targets emerge for us as the summer window draws closer... not one hoping for mahrez.