Paulo Dybala

They could get relegated and they’d still pipe up about being the worlds best team... Delusional isn’t the word here,
Trouble is they have the press telling them that every day. The more irrelevant in footballing terms they become the more desperately the media seem to big them up.

So is it Dybala and Coutinho (loan) to Spurs, Eriksen to rags? Is that the general gist of the rumours?

Dybala is meant to have fallen through over wages just like with the rags.
Really? I don’t understand how that happens these days. Usually the agent knows exactly what wages are on offer for his client and bids aren’t made until both club and player are happy. Unless it’s just because of the impending deadline and they are just chancing their arm?

Would be quite a statement if Dybala joins Spurs. And if they can get Coutinho (even on loan) with already Ndombele in their ranks, I’d say they should have improved themselves a lot. But Dybala could turn out to be another Balotelli for them depending on the players attitude. You just have to look how the media reacts to this transfer that isn’t even done and dusted yet.

I wouldn’t have said first season with Pep suggested we were going to get 100 pts the season after, much as Liverpool didn’t look like getting 97 based on the season before.

I do think they lack a couple of players to give their squad a bit more depth, but before the community shield I was thinking they will fall away. However, the second half showing was enough to make me change my mind. They are a bloody good team, no point suggesting otherwise.

I think though5 community shield showed a bit of the opposite. Showed how reliant they are on Mane & Salah. And injury to either and they’re pretty easy to contain.
I think a lot of teams will sit right back and Liverpool’s 3 holding midfielders will have to leave that defence more exposed. I think Alisson is a bit of a myth.

Anyway, back to Dybala, good signing for Spurs if they can get it done.

Ndombele and Dybala was the transfer window the rags should have had, and Spurs are having it. Kudos to Levy for going for it when we all thought he wouldn’t start paying off the ground.

Yep, and you look at why. Solid coach with a philosophy, great new stadium and recent champions league consistency.

United have none of the above.

They are really, really going to struggle to keep pace with Leicester, Everton and Wolves this year and if they think buying Erickson is the answer then good luck to them.

Yep, and you look at why. Solid coach with a philosophy, great new stadium and recent champions league consistency.

United have none of the above.

They are really, really going to struggle to keep pace with Leicester, Everton and Wolves this year and if they think buying Erickson is the answer then good luck to them.

They haven’t answered any of their problems in midfield and the person who might have got them some goals is training with the youth team at Anderlecht waiting for a move elsewhere.

According to the bookies and they are often right, they are not taking bets on him remaining at Juve so it’s more than likely not gonna happen.
No doubt however it will make transfer day more entertaining for SSN if they keep the story running.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.