Paulo Dybala

Dybala is the only player who could replace Kun. I hope we get him.
For starters, no one can replace Aguero, no one. You don't replace players, you bring new players in and adapt to their individual strengths and weaknesses. Much like we do when Jesus plays, it allows us to press and create different types of goals and situations. Aguero couldn't do that, however he might have scored a screamer from 25 yards.

For starters, no one can replace Aguero, no one. You don't replace players, you bring new players in and adapt to their individual strengths and weaknesses. Much like we do when Jesus plays, it allows us to press and create different types of goals and situations. Aguero couldn't do that, however he might have scored a screamer from 25 yards.
Completely agree, like for like changes will never happen.

Yaya, Kun, Kompany, Silva and Zabba, one off players.

Evolve, thats the name of the game.

Last edited:
God I hope he stays with us. His sale would hurt me twice:

1) because he's one of the two most talented players in our current squad and he has been consistently, he's often a joy to watch and he's one of the very few with a really silk touch on the ball

2) because he's surely been a club legend in the making, growing in experience with us, giving it his all every time he played, integrating himself deeply in the club and becoming one of our most recognisable faces in the media

I don't want to see him go, not now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.