Paulo Dybala

I can remember us once signing an small Argentine second striker who people debated whether he would be effective or not.

He's now won 4 league titles with us.

Not seen enough of Dybala to draw comparisons, if I'm honest, but just goes to show....
I can remember us once signing a small Argentine second striker who people debated whether he would be effective or not.

He didn't even make it onto the pitch for us.

Not seen enough of Dybala to draw comparisons, if I'm honest, but just goes to show....

I can remember us once signing a small Argentine second striker who people debated whether he would be effective or not.

He didn't even make it onto the pitch for us.

Out of interest, who (my 45 year old brain is not functioning) or are you just making the - valid - point that nothing is guaranteed no matter what the signing ?

Their wage bill after tax

Ronaldo - €31 - This is £965,000/ week in our terms
de Ligt - €8m
Higuain - €7.5m
Pjanic - €7.5m
Dybala - €7.3m - This is about £200k/week in our terms.
Ramsey - €7m
Rabiot - €7m
Bonucci - €6.5m
Sczezsny - €6.5m
Khedira - €6m
Costa - €5m - This is about £140k/week
Sandro - €5m
Cuaradro - €5m
Danilo - €5m

Ronaldo has really backfired on them. Imagine if we paid KDB more than Aguero, Sterling, Laporte & Silva combined? That's what they're doing.

And in return they do not get the old Ronaldo, 50 goals a season and pulling them through the CL.

They funny thing is that they thought he was the one who'd push them over the edge, but in the end they've screwed their own finances so much by signing him that they've weakened the team to the point where he can't do what they want.

It's been bad for everyone.

jesus!! :-0 am sure we can help them out if dybala fancies it though!

Their wage bill after tax

Ronaldo - €31 - This is £965,000/ week in our terms
de Ligt - €8m
Higuain - €7.5m
Pjanic - €7.5m
Dybala - €7.3m - This is about £200k/week in our terms.
Ramsey - €7m
Rabiot - €7m
Bonucci - €6.5m
Sczezsny - €6.5m
Khedira - €6m
Costa - €5m - This is about £140k/week
Sandro - €5m
Cuaradro - €5m
Danilo - €5m

Ronaldo has really backfired on them. Imagine if we paid KDB more than Aguero, Sterling, Laporte & Silva combined? That's what they're doing.

And in return they do not get the old Ronaldo, 50 goals a season and pulling them through the CL.

They funny thing is that they thought he was the one who'd push them over the edge, but in the end they've screwed their own finances so much by signing him that they've weakened the team to the point where he can't do what they want.

It's been bad for everyone.

amazing considering he's only paid 31 euros a year, things must be really tight.

Could be just posturing to get a better deal but with the money Ronaldo is getting, he’ll be lucky.

Unless they ship Ronaldo this could be a genuine story plus it’s revealing the story has leaked so quickly after Pirlo appointment.

This would be a great signing pep would make him even better different to Sergio but an ideal replacement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.