pause sky sports

I recently changed to their NOW TV monthly sports pass to share it my mother-in-law - who's just moved out of her own flat into a care home without a Sky dish. Her prime interest is the golf and cricket so we'll keep the £33.99 a month for us both going.

I’ve got mates who are armed cops, a mate who’s a pilot, mates who own multimillion pound businesses, but its my mate who works in the sky call center who’s by far the most useful:)

Hey K. When you cancel you need to give 30 days notice so I guess you're still receiving those channels and able to watch recordings because of this.... Sky really should've been more honest and more proactive and I think automatically suspended payments whilst a live sport has been suspended. Still, thieving buggers!
I didn't have to give any notice,it was cancelled immediately,all the sports channels except the prem one went instantly as did half of my recordings,it would have all still been there if it was a 30 day notice period,i gotin a few days ago before they brought in this pause option

I have asked them many times to split the football from the rest so i can get it cheaper,they have always said the couldn't but in a sec they have,smart to keep a link to the customer if you think about it,she said all my recordings wouldnt play but some do

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.