Payment Protection Insurance (PPI)

jamiegrimble

It does work,a mate has just received £13,000 payback today,with a successful claim.He had a bank loan and was paying back regular weekly payments according to their stats,but questioned the amount they were asking.He filled out an on line application form and won.It might be worth a look.PPI Helpline 0800 954 0817.

Got a some paperwork winging it's way over to me at the mo, does this thing cover previous loans as well as credit cards?

paphos-mcfc said:
Got a some paperwork winging it's way over to me at the mo, does this thing cover previous loans as well as credit cards?
Even old PPI Agreements can qualify.

sounds like he did the right thing by filling in an online form. martin lewis and other experts said on the radio recently that these bloodsucking ppi claims firms will rattle off the same template letter/form that moneysavingsexpert.com has freely available on its website but charge you around 25% of your award just for filling it in and sending it off.

Does anyone here know the answers to the following questions?

1. Do you need to know which loan/mortgage/credit card firms you had arrangements with?

2. How retrospective is it?

3. Who is the best firm to go to?

I accept that Martin's site tells you how to claim against the firms, but I have no idea where to start as I can't remember what firms I was with or when it was. I'm presuming my name will be on some big financial database and is totally trackable. I also know that in the recent past, I've not taken it out, but I have in the past. I don't give a toss if some firm takes 25% because the other 75% to me will be money for nothing so they're welcome to it.

Don't use 3rd Party companies who take a large % of your money. You know, these companies that advertise on TV and ring you etc.

Go straight to the provider or whoever advised you on the loan, policy etc.

3rd Party's just do all the stuff you can do yourself and take like 30-40% of what you claim, so unless you're a fuckin idiot who can't fill out papers and make a few phone calls, don't bother with them.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Does anyone here know the answers to the following questions?

1. Do you need to know which loan/mortgage/credit card firms you had arrangements with?

2. How retrospective is it?

3. Who is the best firm to go to?

I accept that Martin's site tells you how to claim against the firms, but I have no idea where to start as I can't remember what firms I was with or when it was. I'm presuming my name will be on some big financial database and is totally trackable. I also know that in the recent past, I've not taken it out, but I have in the past. I don't give a toss if some firm takes 25% because the other 75% to me will be money for nothing so they're welcome to it.

Have you found some old statement whilst tidying up??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.