PC Help

Originals

Right, I overclocked my PC, but I didn't mean to over clock it as much as I did, soon as I confirmed it. BLANK, the screen went off the pc wouldn't start up.

I've tried clearing the cmos and also I've removed the cmos battery. Any tips on how to get my PC back to the default state. Nothing is happening, I turn the pc on and the screen stays blank.

gutted.

mancmackem said:
Do you get any beeps at post?

Does it sound like the PC is booting Windows from the HDD light flickering, CD drives spinning etc?

I've had 1 beep when I've turned it on, sometimes the light flickers.

I'll try find the windows disc now for it, thanks.

Im not sure it could work as its just the monitor that isn't coming on. Was wondering if it was the graphics card?

See if your graphics card has a separate power socket that you need to connect to the PSU. Very easy to forget to plug it in. Have you got a spare graphics card to shove in and test, or try the onboard graphics socket?

I've had it all running mate, its just since I was messing with the bios overclocking stuff.
I haven't got a spare nope, looks like I'm doomed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.