PDSA

missing person

Reform needed now!

To many people taking liberties with this charity, because of lacklustre checks.

I adore my dogs and horses and actively support this charity, however my money is wasted on people who abuse the system, I feel like I am being taken for a ride.

If any one has any leads they shouldn't hesitate in contacting the pdsa.

I really despair!

missing person said:
Reform needed now!

To many people taking liberties with this charity, because of lacklustre checks.

I adore my dogs and horses and actively support this charity, however my money is wasted on people who abuse the system, I feel like I am being taken for a ride.

I really despair!

Is that a deliberate pun ?
Anyway I am just daschund back to the transfer forum.

missing person said:
Reform needed now!

I really despair!
fnaar fnaar!<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:47 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Mist said:
missing person said:
Reform needed now!

I really despair!

it was a terrierble effort.

Blue Mist said:
missing person said:
Reform needed now!

I really despair!

Hope he isn't going to get hounded off here..

deano ou812 said:
Blue Mist said:
missing person said:
Reform needed now!

I really despair!

Hope he isn't going to get hounded off here..
Some people may have a bone to pick with him

It always used to annoy me watching that Rolf Harris tv programme (Animal Hospital?)... You'd see all these dossers getting free veterinary treatment for their pedigree dogs that cost hundreds of pounds to buy.

jacko74 said:
It always used to annoy me watching that Rolf Harris tv programme (Animal Hospital?)... You'd see all these dossers getting free veterinary treatment for their pedigree dogs that cost hundreds of pounds to buy.

I have read this post 4 times but still can't work out the pun ? I think my head will rot while I err work it out.

missing person said:
Reform needed now!

I really despair!

Well I saw what you did...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.