Peaky Blinders

Its the best TV series in recent years. The quality of the acting (particularly Arthur, Polly and Tommy) is tremendous. The script dips in series 3 but the other series have been fantastic.

The bodyguard, Killing Eve and Line of Duty are all superior and that's just on one channel. Never mind Hands Maid tale.

The bodyguard, Killing Eve and Line of Duty are all superior and that's just on one channel. Never mind Hands Maid tale.
The bodyguard pmsl. Each to their own though!

Chernobyl is the best thing ive seen in recent years. Also loved mindhunter and the unabomber.

Really enjoyed the first two seasons of Peaky Blinders, especially Tom Hardys character. Season 3 was decent as well. Couldn't be assed with it after that tbh.

Last edited:
The bodyguard pmsl. Each to their own though!

Chernobyl is the best thing ive seen in recent years. Also loved mindhunter and the unabomber.

Really enjoyed the first two seasons of Peaky Blinders, especially Tom Hardys character. Season 3 was decent as well. Couldn't be assed with it after that tbh.
I saw it through to the end of series 4 and it was a real struggle as they're trying too hard with the cinematography and that song just grates now. Plus I don't really care for the characters any more, they're all one-dimensional, it must be piss easy money for the actors.

When this first come on the tele years ago, I was always away with work etc so never watched it. Once I'd missed the first series I left it alone. Last year I got myself a dodgy box (Ooer Mrs) and it had all of them on it. I watched the first episode and was hooked within 2 minutes. Can't believe I came to the party so late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.