pearce out

EXACTLY!

Sign me up EVERY YEAR for 5 months on top of the league and a battle for the title! I don't care about the circus that travels with us, SIGN ME UP for the kind of season we have had THIS YEAR anytime you want!

Champions league, some of the best football EVER played by Man City, and an excitement and anticipation (especially at home!) that I cannot ever remember before.

We are one or two quality players from having a squad that is the best that has ever been compiled in British football, and have been treated to football lessons the likes of which have not been seen in generations.

Yes, we look like we will end up with out any silverware for the first time in a year(!), but there can be ABSOLUTELY no denying that ADUG are building something special here, for the long term, and those of us who have memories longer than one season KNOW that we are as good now as we have ever been.

We are struggling at present, especially away from home, because our wide play is completely lacking. Some of that is down to AJ, and some of it is down to Mario not being the left sided "winger" type player we had hoped he would be.

If, next season, we have 70 points at this stage (most ever!) and are 10 points clear of the team in 3rd place (first time ever!), 3 of the top 10 goal scorers in the league (combined 43 goals, and first time ever!), have the biggest away win in the League AGAINST UNITED, highest goals for at home, lowest goals against (home and total), second highest goals for (away and total), 10 points in Champs League Group (first time ever!), and are STILL in with a chance to WIN THE LEAGUE with a few games to go...........SIGN ME UP!

Perspective is everything!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.